Business Damages and Financial Litigation Support
David Riley and his team are experienced in a variety of commercial litigation matters. As financial experts we can help your team in many ways ranging from quantifying economic damages, lost profits, or lost business value to determining proximate cause and providing expert testimony.
As an extension of your legal team, David Riley has the experience and technical qualifications to assist you throughout the litigation process. We are diligent in documentation review, research and data analysis to arrive at credible opinions and to help create the most advantageous litigation strategy. We have a track record of being well prepared and passionate of our convictions and opinions during direct examination as well as during cross-examination.
Contact David Riley to find out how we can help you with your Business Damages and Financial Litigation cases.
Common types of business damage handled by David Riley and his expert team include, but is not limited to:
- Commercial Damages (Economic Damages).
- Business Interruption (Lost Profit Analysis).
- Insurance claims (Fire, Flood, Natural disaster).
- Contract Disputes (Breach of Contracts).
- Construction Disputes.
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty.
- Tortious Interference (Intentional Interference).
- Unjust Enrichment.
- Negligent Misrepresentation.
- Valuation Disputes.
- Shareholder Oppression (Dissenting Shareholder).
- Lost Business Value Analysis (Diminution of Value).
- Intellectual Property Valuation.
- Patent, Trademark, Copyright Infringement.
- Misappropriation of Trade Secrets.
- Accounting Malpractice.
- Executive Employment Agreements.
- Other Economic Torts and Wrongdoings.